“That’s the best thing about New Zealand – One day you are playing in the far north after a swim at the beach; the next day you are in the South Island playing under snow-capped Mountains. Sheer beauty on courses regularly rated in the worlds top 100.”
Enjoy the Experience of a lifetime in New Zealand with Bay Colony & Garmany Golf!
New Zealand, land of the long white cloud, is a world class destination. Not only for bucket list golf, but for the culinary scene, adventure and epic landscapes. Spend time with the local Kiwis, immerse yourself around the Māori culture and dive into the Pacific Rim cuisine.
Cape Kidnappers, Kauri Cliffs and Jack’s Point are among the worlds’ top 100 Courses and this itinerary features the highlights of both the North Island and South Island.
Traveling to New Zealand has never been more seamless- or more luxurious, with direct flights from many major US Hubs on Air New Zealand!
Pricing & Registration Details
$48,250.00 per Double Occupancy Golfer
$61,995.00 per Single Occupancy Golfer
$45,745.00 per Double Occupancy Non-Golfer
$59,495.00 per Single Occupancy Non-Golfer
Based on 22 Guests Traveling
PROJECTED DAILY ITINERARY & FEATURES
October 17 – November 2, 2025
14 Nights of 5-Star Accommodations
8 Rounds of Bucket List Golf
Full Breakfast Daily, Select Meals at Lodges
All Ground Transportation, Charter Aircrafts and Helicopter Transfers
Sightseeing and Touring Adventures
In-Person Garmany Golf Concierge Service
- Depart USA
- Cross The International Date Line
- Arrive Auckland
- Airside Meet & Greet
- Private Transfer to the City
- Check-In: Park Hyatt Auckland
- Cultural Welcome
- Welcome Dinner at Onemata
- Golf Round #1: Royal Auckland
- Time at Leisure in the City
- Group Activity: Evening Cruise on the Hauraki Gulf Onboard the Rua Moana
- Private Transfer to Auckland Airport
- Private Charter Plane to Queenstown
- Jetboat Transfer to the Town Center
- Check-In: The Spire, Queenstown
- Option to Upgrade to Eichardt’s Hotel
- Exclusive 4 Hour Milford Sound Helicopter Excursion
- Option for Heli Golf
- Golf Round #2: Jack’s Point
- Recommended Non Golf Activity: Central Otago Private Wine Tasting
- Day at Leisure
- Optional Golf Round: Millbrook
- Optional Activity: Explore Arrowtown
- Private Transfer to Queenstown Airport
- Private Charter Flight to Hawke’s Bay
- Check-In: Rosewood Cape Kidnappers
- Golf Round #3: Cape Kidnappers
- Recommended Non-Golf Activity: Cape Sanctuary Experience
- Golf Round #4: Cape Kidnappers
- Recommended Non Golf Activity:Privately Guided Hawke’s Bay Winery Tour with Lunch
- Private Transfer to Napier Airport
- Private Charter Flight to Auckland
- Private Transfer to Te Arai
- Check-In: Te Arai Suites
- Golf Round #5: Te Arai North or South
- Recommended Non Golf Activity: Matakana Sightseeing
- Golf Round #6: Te Arai North or South
- Private Helicopter Transfer to Kauri Cliffs
- Check-In: Rosewood Kauri Cliffs
- Golf Round #7: Kauri Cliffs
- Recommended Non-Golf Activity: Day at Leisure on Resort
- Golf Round #8: Kauri Cliffs
- Recommended Non-Golf Activity: Bay of Islands History & Culture Tour
- Morning at Leisure at Resort
- Exclusive Helicopter to Auckland Airport
- Departure from Auckland Airport
- Safe Travels!
Upgrade to Eichardt's Hotel
$1,745.00 per Double Guest in 1 Bdrm Suite $3,450.00 per Single Guest in 1 Bdrm Suite
Lake View Suite
$2,450.00 per Double Guest in 1 Bdrm Suite $4,650.00 per Single Guest 1 Bdrm Suite
2 Bdrm Penthouse Suite (Shared)
$9,800.00 per Double Guest in 1 of 2 Bedrooms $19,550.00 per Single Guest in 1 of 2 Bedrooms
Important Experience Information
What airports should I plan to fly in and out of?
You’ll want to schedule your flight in and out of Auckland Airport. Please note you will need to depart the US October 17, 2025, as you cross the International Date Line.
Upon arrival to Auckland, you will be greeted airside and escorted through customs.
Please contact the Concierge Team if we can be of assistance with arranging alternative airport transportation or assist with booking flights. Garmany Golf is partnered with Air New Zealand and have a dedicated booking agent that can arrange all your flights on Air New Zealand.
What will the weather be like during our stay?
A typical day in October is similar to Mid-Spring on the West Coast of the US, with warm sunshine and light showers, for most of the country. The average temperature is in the high 50’s / Low 60’s F in the upper North Island, the mid 50s F in central parts of the country and a little cooler as you head south, including Queenstown. There might be a few cooler mornings if you’re on the South Island, but typically the day warms up as it progresses.
What currencies are used in New Zealand?
The currency utilized in New Zealand is the New Zealand Dollar (NZD). The New Zealand Dollar is currently trading at .60 USD to 1.00 NZD.
Will I be able to get cash and use credit cards while in New Zealand?
You will find that most major credit cards and debits cards are nearly universally accepted in New Zealand. The same is true of Travelers checks, which should be in New Zealand Dollars to avoid extra exchange rate charges. ATMs are ubiquitous throughout New Zealand so you will have easy access to cash. It should be noted that American Express is not as widely accepted in New Zealand as Visa and MasterCard.
How much cash should I bring?
We recommend bringing minimal US dollars, i.e. $75-100, with you and then accessing the local ATM’s upon arriving in New Zealand. The ATM’s will dispense the local currency and your bank will automatically calculate the exchange rate. Your own bank will typically provide the most favorable exchange rate available to you.
How many meals are included?
A full breakfast will be served every morning whilst staying at Park Hyatt Auckland, Te Arai Links and Sofitel Queenstown.
At Kauri Cliffs and Cape Kidnappers: Breakfast, Lunch, Pre-dinner Drinks, Dinner (excluding wine and liquor) and complimentary non-alcoholic minibar are included.
The GG Concierge Team can assist with making any reservations and recommendations for the group for additional meals not included in the Experience
What is the cancellation policy for this Experience?
All deposits and final payments are non-refundable. However, we highly recommend purchasing a travel insurance program through Travel Guard and we will be happy to provide a quote or you can browse below
Can I upgrade my accommodations?
Absolutely! We have confirmed junior suites as a minimum, however if you were interested in upgrading to more space, please advise your concierge.
What if I want to play additional and optional golf?
There are plenty of noteworthy courses around the areas you’ll be staying at in New Zealand! If any Guest wants to play additional golf, even at the spur of the moment, your GG Concierge or Driver Concierge can arrange optional golf for you. Optional golf can be arranged well in advance of your departure as well. Please consult the GG Concierge Team for golf options.
Can I play 36 holes a day if I want to?
Absolutely! Please let a member of our Concierge Team know and we will be happy to set up additional tee times for you.
Can I arrange to ship my golf clubs to New Zealand?
Yes! We partner with Ship Sticks, the leaders in golf club shipping, and can arrange for your golf clubs to be shipped directly to Kauri Cliffs to await your arrival and home from Queenstown. This is a great option to help ease the hassle of traveling and better yet, to prevent the terrible misfortune of missing or the delayed arrival of your golf clubs due to the airlines.
Please contact the Garmany Golf Concierge Team at Experience@garmanygolf.com if we can be of any assistance to you.
- This Experience is priced in U.S. Dollars.
- This Experience is priced at the exchange rate of $0.61 USD to $1.00 NZD.
- Due to the volatile nature of the exchange rate, any increase exceeding 2% of this rate on the date of payments using the rates shown on www.oanda.com will result in a corresponding adjustment in price, which will be applied to all payments.
- If 20 Guests are not able to confirm, tiered pricing based on 18, 16 or 14 Guests will be presented.
- All Ground Transportation with respect to airport arrivals and departures, roundtrip golf transfers, and scheduled touring, are included, based on the fact that all Guests will arrive and depart from Auckland Airport. Additional charges may be incurred for airport transfers that occur from any other airport and/or departures requiring additional ground transportation services will incur supplementary charges depending upon the additional services required. Additional charges may be incurred for any airport transfers that occur on other arrival or departure days.
- Private Aircraft Charters are included and arranged for Auckland to Queenstown, Queenstown to Hawke’s Bay, & Napier to Auckland.
- Private Helicopters are included and arranged for Te Arai to Kauri Cliffs and Kauri Cliffs to Auckland on Departure Day.
- A Full Breakfast is included each morning and at Kauri Cliffs and Cape Kidnappers, additional meals including Lunch, Pre-dinner Drinks, Dinner (excluding wine and liquor) and complimentary non-alcoholic minibar are included.
- Caddies and/or carts may be arranged at the request of the Guest, provided such services are available.
- Carts are not available at Te Arai unless you have a medical certificate
- All caddie fees and gratuities and cart fees are the responsibility of the Guest.
- A current handicap certificate from a bona-fide golf club may be required for all Guests who are playing golf during the Experience. Play could be denied if a valid handicap is not presented.
- All Activities with Touring and Transportation is included, including but not limited to: Cultural Welcome and Welcome Dinner, Jetboat Transfer to Queenstown Town Center, Exclusive 4hr Milford Sound Helicopter Excursion, Exploring Arrowtown, Cape Sanctuary Experience, Privately Guided Hawke’s Bay Winery Tour with Lunch, Bay of Islands History & Culture Tour
- Golfers: Caddies and/or carts may be arranged at the request of the Guest, provided such services are available.
- Golfers: Carts are not available at Te Arai Links, it is designed as a walking course. If you have a medical certificate that states you cannot play a round without the use of a motorized cart with the reason stated, we can inquire of any accommodations.
- Golfers: All caddie fees and gratuities, rental fees and cart fees are the responsibility of the Guest, unless advertised otherwise.
- Golfers: A current handicap certificate from a bona-fide golf club may be required for all Guests who are playing golf during the Experience. Play could be denied if a valid handicap is not presented.
- Non-Golfers: 1 Treatment at each of the Rosewood Lodges: Cape Kidnappers and Kauri Cliffs is included. Valued as The Signature 90 Min Massage, Our Non-Golfing Guests are able to select from the seasonal Spa Menu and any surcharge after the credit has been applied, will be billed to the Guest Suite. Gratuity is not included and at The Guest’s discretion. 2025 Menus will be provided prior to final payments.
- If planning to ship your clubs, we recommend ShipSticks and you are welcome to schedule your shipment and print labels through our ShipSticks Website. We recommend shipping to your hotel in Auckland and shipping home from Kauri Cliffs, due to ample storage space and 24 hour staffing. We are happy to help schedule!
TRAVEL GUARD, TRAVEL INSURANCE
Garmany Golf strongly recommends for your protection that you take out insurance to cover you in case of forced cancellation, loss or damage of luggage, personal injury, accident, illness, or other unforeseen circumstances, none of which Garmany Golf can be liable for.
Garmany Golf is a licensed representative of Travel Guard, the recognized leader of travel insurance options. A Garmany Golf Concierge will be happy to provide a quotation or you are welcome to explore a quote below.
CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES
Once tee times and accommodations have been booked and confirmed, and the requisite deposits have been placed, there are no refunds of any deposits or final payments made by Guests or the representative club.
Garmany Golf strongly recommends travel insurance to protect any Guest against any unforeseen circumstances that may cause a Guest or club to cancel participation in any Experience.
ADDITIONAL AND OPTIONAL BOOKINGS, AND PAYMENTS
At the request of a Guest, a Garmany Golf Concierge will be happy to book any non golfing tour, activity or additional round of golf before or during the Experience. Please be aware that an administrative or booking fee may be added to any such booking. In the event of such a fee, the Guest will be notified in advance of the fee and have the opportunity to decline the booking confirmation.
All Guests agree to provide a valid credit card in advance of the Experience that may be used for payment for any additional tour, activity or additional (non included) round of golf booked during the Experience for the Guest.
Garmany Golf, as the tour operator, and its selling agents, act only as agents in securing and booking the hotel accommodations and other land tour services provided by others as independent contractors. Garmany Golf, its selling agents or the specified air carriers assume and accept no liability for injury, loss, damage, accident, delay, changes or inconvenience caused by: any force majeure – health risks – reason of war or threat of war – riots – civil strife – terrorist activity – industrial disputes – acts, omission, neglect, delay or default of any person engaged in providing any tour services including transportation and accommodation – technical problems to transport – closure or congestion of airports or ports – building work – extended hotel closure – cancellations or changes of schedules by airlines – interruption or failure of public utilities outside the control of the hotel and similar events beyond our control, including storms, tempests and hurricanes.
Garmany Golf is not liable for loss, damage or theft of luggage or personal belongings, for personal injury, accident or illness on any vehicle or at any place throughout the tour. Garmany Golf reserves the right to cancel an Experience if circumstances so require. In the event of such, Garmany Golf will make a full refund to travelers of all payments received in respect of the Experience. Such a refund of payments will be the full extent of Garmany Golf’s obligation and liability to travelers. Garmany Golf is not responsible or liable for any property damage caused by a Guest. The Guest assumes all responsibility for incidental charges, damages and any necessary replacements needed that may have been caused by the Guest’s visit.
The Garmany Difference
Can passion be a differentiator? You bet it can! Especially when that passion, to do it better, to go beyond, to exceed expectations, is exercised in the interest of making sure our Guests have the Experience of a lifetime.
We work incredibly hard at building great relationships with every Partner who will play a role in your Experience, whether it be a golf course, a hotel, a ground transportation provider or ANY OTHER critical component in your journey. Those trusted relationships will be a difference maker when you become a Garmany Guest!
Everyone knows that travel and big events are ripe with opportunities for frustrations, of all types and varieties. NO BRAINER. SEAMLESS. EASY. When a Garmany Golf Guest describes the process of creating their Experience, arriving, departing, being at a foreign place and all of the logistics involved, with those words? Well, that’s us doing what we do.