“The French Riviera is where the azure sea kisses the golden sun, creating a canvas of eternal beauty.”
6 Nights, 3 Rounds of Bucket List Golf, Unlimited Lifetime Memories!
With clear blue skies, golden sunshine and breathtaking scenery, the French Riviera is a paradise for golf lovers. Following the coast, there are dozens of great courses from Monaco to St Tropez and we’ve added some days at leisure to ensure you are immersed in the relaxed culture crating a truly Bucket List Experience!
Pricing & Registration Details
$9,585.00 per Guest, Double Occupancy
$13,395.00 per Guest Single Occupancy
This Experience is based on 16 Guests Traveling
PROJECTED DAILY ITINERARY & FEATURES
September 15 – 21, 2024
6 Nights of 5-Star Accommodations
3 Rounds of Bucket List Golf
Full Breakfast Daily & Select Lunches
All Ground Transportation
Welcome & Finale Dinners
Touring & Cultural Activities
Garmany Golf Concierge Service
- Arrival Day: Nice International Airport
- The Negresco Hotel, Nice
- Welcome to France Dinner
- Golf Round #1: Royal Mougins
- Walking Food Tour of Nice including Lunch
- Golf Round #2: Monte Carlo Golf Club
- Tour of Eze, Monte Carlo, The Marina and Monaco Ville
- Visit the Infamous Casino
- Travel to Cannes
- Tour the city with Leisure Time
- Optional Lunch at the Carlton Beach Club
- Check-in: Terre Blanche Resort
- Golf Round #3: Terre Blanche – Le Chateau
- Morning Perfume Making
- Afternoon Cooking Class including Lunch
- Provence Wine Path
- Lunch with Wine in a Local Village
- Departure Day
- Nice International Airport
- Safe Travels ~
Important Experience Information
What airports should I plan to fly in and out of?
You’ll want to schedule your flight to arrive and depart from Nice Côte d’Azur Airport (NCE).
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by your driver and journey 15 minutes to Hotel Negresco.
Please contact the Concierge Team if we can be of assistance with arranging alternative airport transportation or assist with booking flights.
What will the weather be like during our stay?
In mid September, the weather in the South of France is generally mild, averaging in the mid to low-70’s F, however, you can still expect some showers and cool evenings with temperatures in the mid-60’s F. Rainfall has averaged six days throughout September, usually in the form of thundery showers.
What currencies are used in France?
The currency utilized in France is the Euro (EUR). The Euro is currently trading below the value of our dollar at 1.08 USD to 1.00 EUR.
Will I be able to get cash and use credit cards while in France?
You will find that most major credit cards and debits cards are nearly universally accepted in France. The same is true of Travelers checks, which should be in Euro to avoid extra exchange rate charges. ATMs are available throughout the countries. It should be noted that American Express is not as widely accepted as Visa and MasterCard.
How much cash should I bring?
We recommend bringing minimal US dollars, i.e. $75-100, with you and then accessing the local ATM’s upon arriving in Nice. The ATM’s will dispense the local currency and your bank will automatically calculate the exchange rate. Your own bank will typically provide the most favorable exchange rate available to you.
How many meals are included?
A full breakfast will be served every morning in addition to an Welcome to Nice Dinner and Farewell to France Dinner. The GG Concierge Team can assist with making any reservations and recommendations for the group for additional meals not included in the Experience.
What is the cancellation policy for this Experience?
All deposits and final payments are non-refundable. However, we highly recommend purchasing a travel insurance program through Travel Guard and we will be happy to provide a quote or you can browse below
What if I want to play additional and optional golf?
There are plenty of noteworthy courses between Nice and Saint Tropez. If any Guest wants to play additional golf, even at the spur of the moment, your GG Concierge or Driver Concierge can arrange optional golf for you. Optional golf can be arranged well in advance of your departure as well. Please consult the GG Concierge Team for golf options.
Can I play 36 holes a day if I want to?
Absolutely! Please let a member of our Concierge Team know and we will be happy to set up additional tee times for you.
Can I arrange to ship my golf clubs to France?
Yes! We partner with Ship Sticks, the leaders in golf club shipping, and can arrange for your golf clubs to be shipped directly to your first hotel to await your arrival and home following your Experience. This is a great option to help ease the hassle of traveling and better yet, to prevent the terrible misfortune of missing or the delayed arrival of your golf clubs due to the airlines.
Please contact the Garmany Golf Concierge Team at Experience@garmanygolf.com if we can be of any assistance to you.
- This Experience is priced in U.S. Dollars.
- This Experience is priced at the exchange rates of 1.08 USD / 1.00 EUR.
- Due to the volatile nature of the exchange rate, any increase exceeding 2% of this rate on the date of payments using the rates shown on www.oanda.com will result in a corresponding adjustment in price, which will be applied to all payments.
- All Ground Transportation with respect to airport arrivals and departures included are based on the fact that all Guests will arrive and depart from Nice International Airport on the scheduled arrival and departure days. Additional charges may be incurred for airport transfers that occur from any other airport as well as multiple arrivals and/or departures requiring additional ground transportation services will incur supplementary charges depending upon the additional services required. Additional charges may be incurred for any airport transfers that occur on other arrival or departure days.
- Transportation to activities and Day Touring on September 17, 18, 19, 20 is included
- Welcome Dinner & Finale Dinners are included with Beer and Wine. Cocktails are available for purchase and payable directly to the resort upon consumption.
- 3 Lunches included with Cooking Class, Provence Wine Tour & Nice Walking Tour
- Activities are included and available to book booked individually per Guest preference: Perfume Making, Private Cooking Class, Provence Wine Tour, Walking Tour of Nice
- Caddies and/or carts may be arranged at the request of the Guest, provided such services are available.
- All caddie fees and gratuities and cart fees are the responsibility of the Guest.
- A current handicap certificate from a bona-fide golf club may be required for all Guests who are playing golf during the Experience. Play could be denied if a valid handicap is not presented.
TRAVEL GUARD, TRAVEL INSURANCE
Garmany Golf strongly recommends for your protection that you take out insurance to cover you in case of forced cancellation, loss or damage of luggage, personal injury, accident, illness, or other unforeseen circumstances, none of which Garmany Golf can be liable for.
Garmany Golf is a licensed representative of Travel Guard, the recognized leader of travel insurance options. A Garmany Golf Concierge will be happy to provide a quotation or you are welcome to explore a quote below.
CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES
Once tee times and accommodations have been booked and confirmed, and the requisite deposits have been placed, there are no refunds of any deposits or final payments made by Guests or the representative club.
Garmany Golf strongly recommends travel insurance to protect any Guest against any unforeseen circumstances that may cause a Guest or club to cancel participation in any Experience.
ADDITIONAL AND OPTIONAL BOOKINGS, AND PAYMENTS
At the request of a Guest, a Garmany Golf Concierge will be happy to book any non golfing tour, activity or additional round of golf before or during the Experience. Please be aware that an administrative or booking fee may be added to any such booking. In the event of such a fee, the Guest will be notified in advance of the fee and have the opportunity to decline the booking confirmation.
All Guests agree to provide a valid credit card in advance of the Experience that may be used for payment for any additional tour, activity or additional (non included) round of golf booked during the Experience for the Guest.
Garmany Golf, as the tour operator, and its selling agents, act only as agents in securing and booking the hotel accommodations and other land tour services provided by others as independent contractors. Garmany Golf, its selling agents or the specified air carriers assume and accept no liability for injury, loss, damage, accident, delay, changes or inconvenience caused by: any force majeure – health risks – reason of war or threat of war – riots – civil strife – terrorist activity – industrial disputes – acts, omission, neglect, delay or default of any person engaged in providing any tour services including transportation and accommodation – technical problems to transport – closure or congestion of airports or ports – building work – extended hotel closure – cancellations or changes of schedules by airlines – interruption or failure of public utilities outside the control of the hotel and similar events beyond our control, including storms, tempests and hurricanes.
Garmany Golf is not liable for loss, damage or theft of luggage or personal belongings, for personal injury, accident or illness on any vehicle or at any place throughout the tour. Garmany Golf reserves the right to cancel an Experience if circumstances so require. In the event of such, Garmany Golf will make a full refund to travelers of all payments received in respect of the Experience. Such a refund of payments will be the full extent of Garmany Golf’s obligation and liability to travelers. Garmany Golf is not responsible or liable for any property damage caused by a Guest. The Guest assumes all responsibility for incidental charges, damages and any necessary replacements needed that may have been caused by the Guest’s visit.
The Garmany Difference
Can passion be a differentiator? You bet it can! Especially when that passion, to do it better, to go beyond, to exceed expectations, is exercised in the interest of making sure our Guests have the Experience of a lifetime.
We work incredibly hard at building great relationships with every Partner who will play a role in your Experience, whether it be a golf course, a hotel, a ground transportation provider or ANY OTHER critical component in your journey. Those trusted relationships will be a difference maker when you become a Garmany Guest!
Everyone knows that travel and big events are ripe with opportunities for frustrations, of all types and varieties. NO BRAINER. SEAMLESS. EASY. When a Garmany Golf Guest describes the process of creating their Experience, arriving, departing, being at a foreign place and all of the logistics involved, with those words? Well, that’s us doing what we do.